This post is short and sweet. I’d like to take a moment and share with you a mini-memoir of a few of my posts. Inspired by one of Dance Advantage’s upcoming circle time, I started reflecting on what I think is my best “stuff”.
Maybe these aren’t the best written, the most impactful, or even the most particularly useful to the greater body of knowledge, but these are the five that stick out to me.
1. On the blog at Art Intecepts I recently wrote a post about stillness, or lack thereof, and compared to the greater context of my life. It was a healthy reminder to me to slow the heck down, but not too much. Read about that here.
2. Shortly after returning from San Francisco this summer and speaking at the Dance/USA conference, I wrote on Dance Advantage about some conference take-aways, and the crtical need for a more effective conversation to take place in order to effect change in the dance community. Read about that here.
3. If you didn’t know I was gay, I guess you do now. Here’s my story, as told by me, on The L Stop.
4. I love to travel, if only to have a reason to write. One of my favorite travel posts came not from the coast of Italy, but from the middle of Wyoming. Read about the middle of Wyoming here.
5. Although first published on 4dancers.org, I love this post because, if for no other reason, it was my first appearance on The Huffington Post. If I had known all it was going to take was a jab at a famous dance critic and talking about naked dancing, I would have done so a lot sooner. You can read that one here.
Ok, so those are mine… what are your favorite posts?
Oh, stop it… you flatter me!
What I meant was, give me YOUR best stuff. For all the other bloggers out there, what is a favorite post you’ve written?
3 thoughts on “My favorite-est posts of all time”
I loved the tour through your best stuff but the first link doesn’t work. Keep it all as it shows such different and interesting sides of you. I have a few favorite pieces but they don’t quite line up with what have been my readers’ favorites. Here are three for you to see:
Hi Tammy, Thanks for sharing! I fixed the link… my website is undergoing a MAJOR overhaul (in other words, I’m essentially starting from scratch). But I have a shell of it up and have republished a few blog posts, including that one. Thanks for reading and contributing your posts! They’re on my reading list for tomorrow 🙂
Comments are closed.